ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 02, 2006

A month of Skies

I realize that the point of Saturday skies is to post a photo on Saturday of that Saturday's sky. Well, blogging in a timely fashion is not a strength of mine.

Here are some Fall skies for your viewing pleasure (in no specific order):
Fly me a River
Purple Sky
Red Moon at Night
Leaving the West Sky
Bridge under Troubled Skies

Mist off the Lake
Peak-a-boo Sky

Diamond Sky
That's right, I said Diamond.

Comments on "A month of Skies"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Dec 02, 10:58:00 AM EST) : 

Woah! How did you get those night pictures???? I can NEVER get a good night picture! That's my goal is to someday take a picture of a blood moon!

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Sat Dec 02, 11:53:00 AM EST) : 

YOu live in a beautiful area! And those night phots are awesome!

 

Blogger Lorette said ... (Sat Dec 02, 02:08:00 PM EST) : 

Great photos! I love night sky pictures, just never seem to have the tripod with me when I need it.

 

Blogger ZantiMissKnit said ... (Sat Dec 02, 07:15:00 PM EST) : 

Wow. Just . . . wow. Those are so gorgeous. You should frame some of them.

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sat Dec 02, 08:25:00 PM EST) : 

Those are so pretty. I love, love, love the clouds. They are so peaceful. When I was little, I'd look at them from an airplane and imagine walking on them. My mother told me they were just air, but I wasn't sure I believed her. How can air look this fluffy and downy?

 

Blogger jacquieblackman said ... (Mon Dec 04, 10:48:00 AM EST) : 

Awesome photos!

 

post a comment