ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 08, 2006

the yarn cometh...

I have started to recieve stuff in the mail from my recent ebay spree. Puctures should be posted by the end of the day tomorrow.

I recieved my "jojoland" brown/blue combo yarn.
Each ball is made of different combinations of brown and blue (with the exception of the one all blue and the one all brown). It looks like there is further variation within the ball. Not sure if this felts or not, but you would end up losing the details of the blended colour.

I also received some skeins of handpainted yarn - I'm trying to figure out if there's enough for a Mobius project; each set of 3 skeins totals about 370 yards, I believe Three skeins are pink/purple/blue, and three are red/blue/"white" - which tends to have a reddish cast to it. The red is more orange-red than pure red. According to the seller, this stuff does felt.

Comments on "the yarn cometh..."

 

post a comment