ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Catpotis



It's all about them.

Dropped my 8th stitch last night. It took me a while to realize what was meant by increasing the length by increasing the number of repeats on the straight. Now I have to decide what the final size should be. I may do an extra 2 repeats. Even though the 6th dropped stitch marked the halfway point, I don't really have a good sense of what the final length will be. I'm rationalizing that since most things are too short for me (pants, necklaces, shoes, gloves), that the extra length will make it just right.

Comments on "Catpotis"

 

post a comment