ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 13, 2010

My garage went condo

As I was getting some stuff out of the car today, I realized that I was sharing the carport:

Moving is a bitch

Loft Living

Rocky had probably been taking a nap in the overhang above the door, and was rudely awakened when the automatic opener kicked into action.

I wasn't able to get my camera out of my purse in time to catch the various "La la la...Nothing to see here...I am just going to streeetch over towards the other rafter...These aren't the droids you are looking for" contortions. They are nimble little bastards; which is good, because I have this thing about wildlife landing in front of me.

Labels:

Comments on "My garage went condo"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Oct 13, 01:45:00 AM EDT) : 

hi,You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and useful! awesome tees , thanks

 

post a comment