ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Look Ma! It's a rectangle!

I am finally knitting something other than a 12cm x12cm square:

Honest Seas



I am calling this project "Honest Tee"; according to the SWTC website, this colourway is "Honesty" (because apparently Rowan does not hold the patent on using yarn colourways names that give you no clue as to the actual colour) Pattern is Emerald Seas.

Speaking of patterns: I came across this pattern while cruising the Ravelry pattern browser today. A whole sweater of corrugated ribbing! And it will use up sock yarn!

Maybe I'll name that project George...

Labels:

Comments on "Look Ma! It's a rectangle!"

 

post a comment