ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

When the owners are away...

When the owners are away, the cats will nap

...the cats will nap.

(Many thanks to Glenna for taking care of them last week, and for sending me the photo)

Wi-fi access has been either dodgy or overpriced, so The Gambler and I instead resort to checking for Wi-fi signals with our Blackberries as we wander about. Which keeps me up to date on my emails, but not with blog posts.

Comments on "When the owners are away..."

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Wed Jun 10, 01:26:00 PM EDT) : 

awww. sleepy kitties!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Wed Jun 10, 08:54:00 PM EDT) : 

Yup. That's what mine do too, whether I'm at home or not.

 

post a comment