ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3287 days and counting...

There was a special delivery for me at work today:

Flowers 3

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary. Sadly, I won't see the Gambler until Monday because I am staying at the condo near the hospital during my 7 day on call stint. In past years we have managed to celebrate the day properly, but I don't have to see him to know that this was the start of something awesome.

I love you sweetie.

You're the best.

Comments on "3287 days and counting..."

 

Blogger Tammy said ... (Thu Jul 23, 12:03:00 AM EDT) : 

Happy Anniversary, even if you have to wait to celebrate.

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (Thu Jul 23, 06:32:00 AM EDT) : 

Happy anniversary!

 

Blogger Jo said ... (Thu Jul 23, 06:35:00 AM EDT) : 

Happy Anniversary - here's two many times over 3287 days more!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu Jul 23, 06:44:00 AM EDT) : 

Holy crap, when you put it in days...it sounds so long! Hahahahahah!

Happy Anni!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Jul 23, 09:38:00 AM EDT) : 

Aw, how nice! Happy anniversary and i hope your long work stint goes by quickly!

 

Blogger Christina K. said ... (Thu Jul 23, 09:41:00 AM EDT) : 

Hope the link works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ik23okmIig&NR=1

Happy Anniversary

 

Blogger Melissa said ... (Fri Jul 24, 12:10:00 PM EDT) : 

Congrats on your anniversary!

BTW, I asked my physics MS engineer husband about your debate with the Gambler about the equivalent of 100 in base 7. He said it was 208 or some weird number like that. I asked how this could possibly be, and he attempted to explain it me, but I felt like my head was going to explode, so I asked him to stop explaining it please. I still don't know if he's right. Ow.

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Sun Jul 26, 12:33:00 AM EDT) : 

Now that's a very nice thing. It sounds like you still like each other. Here's to July 30th or so.

 

Blogger Chelle said ... (Wed Jul 29, 08:47:00 AM EDT) : 

Happy Anniversary!

 

post a comment