ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 06, 2009

BSC

I added several rows to the bottom of the Baby Surprise Jacket, making it more like a Baby Surprise Coat. For the last few rows, I added the green Regia yarn back in.
IMG_6920
Instead of buttons, I am going to make some I-cord ties out of the Regia.

Now I have to decide what to do with the remaining 1/2 skein of Kureyon sock.

Labels:

Comments on "BSC"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Jul 07, 06:07:00 AM EDT) : 

Lookin' good. I like the i cord tie idea better than buttons myself.

 

Blogger Caffeine Girl said ... (Tue Jul 07, 07:56:00 AM EDT) : 

It is beautiful. And let us know if you come up with a good use for the leftover yarn!

 

Blogger Learner Ros said ... (Tue Jul 07, 12:29:00 PM EDT) : 

great work!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Jul 07, 12:50:00 PM EDT) : 

Maybe a baby hat with the leftover? In The Opinionated Knitter, the Elizabeth Zimmerman book with the BSJ in it, she has a pattern for a baby hat that uses a similar kind of geometry as the jacket, and doesn't take much yarn.
Barb

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Fri Jul 10, 09:41:00 PM EDT) : 

fingerless gloves
short socks
matching stuff for the baby
colourwourk socks or mitts
stash

 

post a comment