ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 04, 2009

BSJ take 2

Last week I frogged my first BSJ attempt and cast on for the second version. This time I am using 4mm needles. Progress up until yesterday was pretty minimal because of being on call - on a good day I would get 4 rows knit. But now I am speeding right along.

BSJ the second

The first few rows are knit out of some leftover Regia sock yarn; it works well with the colour of the Kureyon Sock, and will be much more suitable for sewing up. I intend to finish the jacket this week. I might also knit up some booties or legwarmers, depending on how much yarn is left.

The recipient (our third niece) was born on July 1, and is a girl. Sadly, her parents (The Gambler's brother and his wife) have decided to go with "theme" names - so both she and her older sister are named after semiprecious stones. I also brought the Knoroyven along to finish off; hopefully they will both be done by Friday so that I can get on with knitting for me!

Labels:

Comments on "BSJ take 2"

 

post a comment