ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

More England

Sadly, my attempts to post every day in July has been foiled by dodgy wireless coverage at the cottage we are staying at this week.

These shots are from our last night in England - we ate at a seaside restaurant near Dover. This gull was on the beachside pathway.

The fellow who created this beach pebble art told us that one of his previous creations was a life-sized caravan.
Apparently finding pebbles of the appropriate colour can be a challenge at times. Afterwards I regretted not having asked him if the red stone had inspired him to do the gull, or if that was his plan from the start.

Labels:

Comments on "More England"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu Jul 09, 06:45:00 AM EDT) : 

Very cool! Jonathan LivingSTONE Seagull!

 

post a comment