ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stuff you find on The Internets

Methinks wearing these shoes would lead to turned heads, but not admiring glances...

Someone please convince me they are kidding.

Labels:

Comments on "Stuff you find on The Internets"

 

Blogger Tammy said ... (Thu Jun 18, 06:36:00 PM EDT) : 

Hmm, looks like the shoes my grandma wore.

 

Blogger deirdre said ... (Thu Jun 18, 07:15:00 PM EDT) : 

Suddenly I feel so much better about my own sense of style or lack thereof)...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Jun 19, 12:13:00 AM EDT) : 

What, you don't like old lady orthopedic shoes? I do, because they make my shoes look downright cool!
Barb

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (Fri Jun 19, 06:28:00 AM EDT) : 

They look comfy; that's the best I can say for them. Maybe instead of a paper-bag dress, a paper bag for over one's head?

Word verification is "werst"; seems apropos!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Fri Jun 19, 06:53:00 AM EDT) : 

Not to get down on old people or nurses with sensible shoes...but um yeah...

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Fri Jun 19, 09:00:00 AM EDT) : 

Why, they are the perfect shade of taupe!

 

Blogger TracyKM said ... (Wed Jun 24, 04:20:00 PM EDT) : 

My grandma has not been dead long enough for me to wear her shoes and think it's cool. And it's been 14 years...

 

post a comment