ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 09, 2008

That high pitched noise you hear?

That would be the doppler effect...as Italy recedes...


...New York approaches.

Labels:

Comments on "That high pitched noise you hear?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Oct 09, 10:16:00 PM EDT) : 

Yay Rhinebeck! Hopefully I'll see you in the crowds somewhere. Do you have any planned knitwear or knitting to bring? I'm hoping to have a new pair of socks to start that aren't my current ones.

 

Blogger Cathy-Cate said ... (Thu Oct 09, 11:14:00 PM EDT) : 

And don't *I* know it!

I can't wait to experience Rhinebeck -- and see you!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Fri Oct 10, 07:23:00 AM EDT) : 

Have fun!!!

 

post a comment