ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 26, 2008

Tee Hee

Needless to say, any vapours emanating from this particular toilet were not of the sanitizing kind.

Labels:

Comments on "Tee Hee"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat Sep 27, 07:56:00 AM EDT) : 

My favourite part is how cheerful and jaunty the stick figure guy is as he walks away...

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Sep 27, 08:58:00 AM EDT) : 

I like the square little turd Mr. Stickman has deposited. Delightful!

 

Blogger Lori said ... (Sat Sep 27, 09:12:00 AM EDT) : 

I love how the guy in the third image is doing the "Walk Like an Egyptian" dance! Great sign, thanks for sharing it!

 

Blogger Debbie D said ... (Sun Sep 28, 10:11:00 PM EDT) : 

That is hysterically funny.

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Fri Oct 03, 05:51:00 PM EDT) : 

I can see why the stick figure was doubled over. No one enjoys producing square poop.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat Oct 04, 08:31:00 PM EDT) : 

Wow--I didn't realiaze it was ROME you were going to vacation to when you said you might not mail the prize off til ater vacation! What a great place for a getaway--the pictures are great. i love your "lions"!

 

post a comment