ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 26, 2008

Tee Hee

Needless to say, any vapours emanating from this particular toilet were not of the sanitizing kind.

Labels:

Comments on "Tee Hee"

 

OpenID crazyknittinglady said ... (Sat Sep 27, 07:56:00 AM EDT) : 

My favourite part is how cheerful and jaunty the stick figure guy is as he walks away...

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Sep 27, 08:58:00 AM EDT) : 

I like the square little turd Mr. Stickman has deposited. Delightful!

 

Blogger loribird said ... (Sat Sep 27, 09:12:00 AM EDT) : 

I love how the guy in the third image is doing the "Walk Like an Egyptian" dance! Great sign, thanks for sharing it!

 

Blogger Gotta Knit! said ... (Sun Sep 28, 10:11:00 PM EDT) : 

That is hysterically funny.

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Fri Oct 03, 05:51:00 PM EDT) : 

I can see why the stick figure was doubled over. No one enjoys producing square poop.

 

Anonymous Trudy (ellen) said ... (Sat Oct 04, 08:31:00 PM EDT) : 

Wow--I didn't realiaze it was ROME you were going to vacation to when you said you might not mail the prize off til ater vacation! What a great place for a getaway--the pictures are great. i love your "lions"!

 

post a comment

Links to "Tee Hee"

Create a Link