ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Posting Pix!

Lorna's Laces

Patagonia cotton

Blue wool for Greedo

Who doesn't feel like being photographed today

Purple wool for Somerset






I'm planning to use the blue and purple yarn to make them cat beds. I was initially going to make one for the 2 of them (still a possibility). Greedo always thinks that the most comfy place in the house is wherever Somerset is. So he will go sit right beside her (if not on top of her), and all of a sudden, Somerset is gone, and Greedo has taken her place. They do cuddle together on the couch as well.

Comments on "Posting Pix!"

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Tue Apr 18, 09:06:00 AM EDT) : 

Oh my, that is too cute. Somerset is so funny. "Screw you and your camera, I'm gonna snuggle this yarn if it's the last thing I do" and Greedo just plain looks pissed off. Too funny.

My cats have learned to recognize the sound of the camera being turned on. I have to do it in another room and sneak up on them for a pic otherwise they stop whatever they were doing. Geez. Cats are too smart.

 

post a comment