ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Various stages of current projects

This is the clapotis scarf from knitty winter 2004. I am knitting it with Crystal Yarns "party" in fall herbs

detail of clapotis

clapotis thus far

I am almost through my 3rd repeat on the straight section, and it is getting a bit monotonous.


entrelac scarf
Entrelac scarf - a variation on the Danica Scarf from Knitty Winter 2005. Knitted in Patons Shetland Chunky. It is almost done, but I have run out of Charcoal. And there is none left in town; I patiently await delivery of the next shipment.
This hat was made with an orphan ball of Patons yarn that I picked up in a sale bin - it has been discontinued

hat to go with scarf


An action shot!



All done - apparently the camera adds inches to one's nose (I hope)

Comments on "Various stages of current projects"

 

post a comment